Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Birthday wishes


Hello Everyone!

I have created a card for my Mother's Birthday that was May 12th and I can share it now.

I have used this beautiful image that was given as freebie by Beccy from Beccy's Place for May's challenge 



The image is printed on Bristol smooth paper and colored with watercolor pens.


So this is my card for today,
It was such a pleasure creating it for my mum and I hope you like it,
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga


 I would like to participate to the following challenges:

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Olga

gr karin

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Olga...Your orange flowers are simply stunning, amazing coloring!

Beccy said...

You did an awesome job creating this card Olga, it's beautiful! I really like the way you've fussy cut around the flowers and then adhered them over the offset frame. I also love how bright the colours are, and the soft blue background is fabulous.
Cheers,
Beccy

Borqna said...

Gorgeous card, Olga - BRAVO!
Good luck!

Cobnut Crafter said...

Beautiful card Olga - love the flowers. Anne x

Fiki said...

so pretty card!
hugs

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck

Ine Swinkels said...

very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Olga, beautiful flowers and lovely warm colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

debby4000 said...

What beautiful flowers, they make such a stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Eek Eek said...

Thanks for the link to the freebie! It's lovely :) I am loving the sploshes, it looks so cool! I might need to have a go at that, fingers crossed I can avoid a sploshy disaster :)


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis